Nail Art: Summerly Dried Flowers
Hello everyone! It’s been a while since I last posted nail art articles, so here is my latest nails :) I always wanted to try nail art that uses dried flowers; dried flowers remind me of summer, so I was waiting for the perfect opportunity but I realised that the summer (you know, the HOT season?) would never come to the UK this year, and that August is almost over… So, it may not be hot, but hey, I have to give it a go!
What I used
- LA Splash / 16022 Ocean Sprinkles (for how to make gradation nail art with glitter powder, please read this post)
- dried flower stickers for nails
To Get the Look:
1) Apply one coat of base coat.
2) Make gradation art with LA Splash.
3) When the nails are completely dry, place dried flower stickers on the nails. If you are placing the flowers on the edges of your nails, cut the stickers with scissors appropriately before placing them on the nails.
4) Apply one coat of top coat.
I’ve just checked today’s temperature; it’s 21 degrees (highest)/14 degrees (lowest) here in Brighton, and it’s 30 degrees (highest)/25 degrees (lowest) in Tokyo. My mother-in-low, who lives in Tokyo, told me that it’s been really hot last week (around 35 degrees everyday) and even when she turned air conditioning on the house was never below 30 degrees! OK, maybe cool summer isn’t such a bad thing…