Nail Art: Neon & Smiley
Happy Monday, lovelies! Just a quick post on this week’s nail art before I set off to creative journey that involves plastic animals and wet felting (sounds weird, no?). These smiley faces and neon colours will surely cheer me up whole week!
What I used (from left):
- Paul & Joe / 15
- Barry M / 300
To get the look:
1) Apply one coat of base coat.
2) Apply two coats of Barry M on your ring finger, and two coats of Paul & Joe on the rest.
3) Make smiley face decals with nail polish, and apply them on the ring finger. For how to make your own decals, please read this post.
4) While the polishes are still wet, place holographic glitters on index, middle and little fingers to make polka dots. Also, place silver metal balls on the thumb and make a smiley face.
5) Apply one coat of top coat.
Quick, easy and smiley; just what we need on Mondays :)