Nail Art: ◯ and △
Hello lovelies! Continuing from last week’s nail art, this week’s nail art is inspired by the artwork from my favourite Japanese nail art salon, atelier + LIM.
This is the original artwork (photo credit: atelier + LIM). The colour combination is so cute – I really wish I had polishes like these!
I used (from left):
- essie / Lapiz of Luxury
- Models Own / Grey Day
How to get the look:
1) Apply base coat.
2) Apply two coats of Lapiz of Luxury on thumb and top half of little finger.
3) Apply two coats of Grey Day on middle and ring fingers and top half of index finger.
4) While the polish is still wet, place triangle decals on thumb and ring finger (for how to make DIY nail decals, see tutorial here).
5) When the polish is dry, apply Lapiz of Luxury on top half of middle finger.
6) Add glitters on each finger using top coat.
7) Apply a top coat.
I’m happy how it turned out, but I’m still wishing I had cute strong pastels like the original colours. I thought I had loads of pink polishes (I probably do more than I should), but they were all either very dark/strong pink or very pale/sheer pink… Time to go for shopping? Nah, don’t tell Mr T :)