Nail Art: Fairy Lights Nails
Happy December, Sweets! This week’s nail art is very easy and simple, and perfect for this time of the year – it reminds me of the cute Christmas illuminations on the streets :) And here is my inspiration for the design:
A beautiful nail art design by a Japanese nail art salon, Hokuri.
I used :
- Paul & Joe / The City Never Sleeps
- essie / Adore-A-Ball
- miss sporty / 12
How to get the look:
1) Apply base coat.
2) Apply two coats of The City Never Sleeps on your thumb, middle and little fingers.
3) While the polish is still wet, draw dots with miss sporty using a toothpick.
4) Apply three coats of Adore-A-Ball on your index and ring fingers.
5) While the polish is still wet, draw dots with miss sporty and The City Never Sleeps using a toothpick.
6) Apply a top coat.
Voila! I haven’t used The City Never Sleeps for quite a while, and I instantly fell in love with the polish again :)
The polish looks very deep purple in the photos, but in real life under the daylight, the shade looks much lighter and super-tiny blue and red spangles are more visible – oh yes, perfect for partying!
The polish is from Paul & Joe’s Manhattan – Autumn 2011 Collection by the way, and it is not available anymore. I’m a big fan of Paul & Joe Beaute, and their collections are always so exciting! Who’s your favourite cosmetic brand – have you found any Christmas edition polishes / make-ups that you cannot not have? Oh, and this is just a personal note to Mr T – if you are reading this, I wouldn’t mind having more polishes from Paul & Joe and essie for my birthday :D