Nail Art: Winter Snowflake Nails
Happy Monday, lovelies! Does it snow where you live (or is it even cold)? Although it’s been bitter cold here in Brighton, we haven’t seen a single snowflake since the winter has arrived. It’s a good thing, probably, but I do miss a bit of white beauty. So, instead of moaning about something I can’t have, I decided to wear snowflakes on my nails :)
- essie / Waltz
- essie / Smokin’ Hot
- China Glaze / Liquid Leather
- 1mm and 2mm round glitters
- gold metal balls
How to get the look:
1) Apply base coat.
2) Apply two coats of Somkin’ Hot on thumb, middle and little fingers, and three coats of Waltz on index and ring finger.
3) Before the polish dries, place glitters on each nail.
4) When the polish is completely dry, apply masking tape on index finger, and apply Liquid Leather at the bottom. Take the masking tape off, and place metal balls in the shape of a bow.
5) Apply top coat.
Sorry about the photos being a bit blurry (it was too dark, again). Also, I wasn’t careful enough when I applied the top coat so that the metal balls moved sideways a bit and it doesn’t really look like a bow now (big sigh). Anyways, hope you enjoy wearing snowflakes on your nails, too!