Nail Art: White & Gold Double French Manicure
I love simple French manicure, and I also love doing it double. Double French manicure have classy cuteness as the original one, and you can also have lots of fun by experimenting different combinations of colours. Don’t panic if the lines get wonky or smudged, as you can cover it up by adding thin lines with a liner or putting rhinestones.
What I used (from right)
- Paul & Joe /012
- Bourjois / French Manucure
- Miss Sporty / Et Voila French Manicure: Tender
- Majolica Majorca / BL344
- Majolica Majorca / RS255
To Get the Look
1) Apply a base coat and one coat of Tender.
2) When the nails are completely dry, apply two coats of French Manucure (by Bourjois) in arch shape.
3) Again, when the nails are completely dry, apply tow coats of 012 on the tips of your nails in arch shape.
4) With BL344 and RS255, draw thin lines on index finger and ring finger. Place rhinestones on index finger and ring finger.
5) Apply a top coat.
After I painted the white and gold lines I thought they were too simple, so I added the pink and blue lines and rhinestones. They now look more like summer than spring… Oh well, there is always more to learn in simple designs!