Nail Art: Black with Skinny Silver lines
I LOVE black nail varnish. And by adding a little bit of extra something, black polish gives so much ‘oomph’ like no other; it can be rock chic, sophisticated, casual, sexy… you name it! Today, I’ve mixed a silver polish and added skinny silver lines on the tips, along with a bit of sparkles.
What I used (from left)
- Foud’elle Nail Color Liner/07
- Miss Sporty Lasting Colour Nail Polish/Fatal Black
- Paul & Joe /Spangle 34
To get this look:
1) Apply a base coat.
2) When the base coat is completely dry, apply two coats of Fatal Black, and 3 coats of Spangle 34 on the ring finger.
3) When the polish is completely dry, draw skinny lines on the fingertips (except on the ring finger).
4) Put stones on the thumb and the ring finger. If the polish is already dry, add a tiny amount of base coat or top coat to stick the stones.
5) Apply a top coat.
Foud’elle polish I used is a liner, meaning that its brush is very thin and easy to draw a thin line. If you don’t have a liner, you can still draw skinny lines using a toothpick or an art brush. Also, if you opt for thicker lines (like French manicures), it’d be more of a ‘rock chic’ look rather than ‘elegant’ one, I think.