Nail Art: Sparkly Royal Wedding
Yes, one more day to the Royal Wedding! Am I excited? Heck, yes! It’s been nearly eight years since I started to live in the UK, and I think it’s going to be one of the most ‘thank God I’m in the UK’ moments. So, in order to properly get the feel of the special day, I’ve done bling-bling nail art fit for the Royal Wedding.
What I used (from right)
- BarryM / Cobalt Blue
- nails inc. / Victoria and Albert
- Bourjois / French Manucure
To Get the Look
1) Apply a base coat.
2) Apply two coats of Cobalt Blue on your fingers.
3) When the nails are completely dry, paint French Manucure and Victoria and Albert at the tip on your ring finger.
4) Add rhinestones on each finger.
5) Apply a top coat.
I recreated the design of the engagement ring (yes, THE sapphire and diamonds engagement ring Kate is wearing) on my thumb. It’s real bling-bling, isn’t it? After I put all these rhinestones, I realised that I should have put this design on my ring finger…
I painted the colours from Union Jack on my ring finger, but it looks more like Air France! But I think the nails are bling enough for the day :)