Nail Art Tutorial: White Lacy Wedding
For today’s wedding nail art tutorial, I’m going to introduce an easy and quick way to make your nails extra special by using lace nail stickers. The things I associate with lace are; class, elegance, a bit of girlyness… Sounds perfect for weddings!
What I used
- Paul & Joe / 003
To Get the Look:
1) Apply one coat of base coat, and when the nails are dry, apply two coats of 003.
2) When the nails are completely dry, place the lace stickers using tweezers.
3) For the thumb, put two lace stickers vertically.
4) Apply a tiny amount of base/top coat and place three pearl stones between the lace stickers.
5) For the index finger, I put the lace at an angle, then added three rhinestones.
6) For the middle finger, two stickers horizontally.
7) And for the ring finger, three lace motifs and rhinestones so that it looks like a bouquet.
8) Finally, for the little finger, two stickers at an angle.
I love these pearl stones I used for the thumb, but I must admit that I don’t use them as much as I use rhinestones. I thought about it for a while, then realised that it’s probably because I don’t really have many nail polishes that go well with pearls. Mmm…shopping? Anyways, I Hope you enjoyed the tutorial!